Somewhere In The Night
Ironic Fashion: Off the bat, I know that phrase provokes some eye rolls (low key including myself). Love or hate the term, there's no denying that wearing certain pieces to signify the opposite meaning of their original purpose is an ever-growing trend that's here to stay. In New York especially it's easy to spot people who most likely don't work a blue-collar job sporting Carhart jackets or millennials with no children wearing Fila Disruptors (i.e "dad sneakers"). While Champion crewnecks or Dickies coveralls aren't my jam, I do enjoy incorporating contradictions into my style. Have I driven for more than one week in the past 9 months? No, but I'm gonna rock a racecar-driver-inspired jacket anyway. Am I going to run in these Nike Air Max 95 Essentials? Definitely not, but I will drink some wine at a jazz club while wearing red lipstick and a form-fitting sweater dress and then pose for some photos somewhere in the night in the Lower East Side instead.
✨
✨
Cache Race Car Jacket- Buffalo Exchange
MinkPink Sweater Dress- Resale
Nike Air Max- Buffalo Exchange
HUE Tights- Amazon
Red Beret- Ebay
All Jewelry- Resale/ Flea-Market












https://luxhairshop.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletegorgeous! ! Gorgeous style, at first glance, was attracted to the past.
(づ ̄3 ̄) づ╭❤~ Love your blog, thank you for sharing.
:)