Des Bisous Partout
Fresh off the bus from Washington DC after a fun-filled weekend spent with some quality people. Here I am posing at the U.S. National Arboretum while awkwardly squinting (the bright sun showed no mercy towards me forgetting my sunglasses at my apartment). The area surrounding the monument took my breath away- so lush with rich, green foliage along with pretty fleurs sprinkled in the mix. Something about beautiful nature turns up the dial of my inner monologue. I'm not sure if it's due to Cancer Season or what but I've really been feeling my feelings hard lately. Life circumstances bringing me back to California after a year spent in Brooklyn have really got me in a self-reflective state. I'm trying to embrace the softness of this vulnerability by incorporating pastels into my darker looks. Colors like pale lilac signify a delicate nature unafraid of revealing emotion. On the other hand, black emotes a sense of strength, mystery and confident reservation. The push and pull of fragility versus toughness is my main fashion inspo for Summer 2019. As I kiss the east coast goodbye and take on new territory in California, I want to continue to find harmony between these two seemingly contradicting emotions both stylistically and internally.
✨
Wilfred Free Sleeveless Dress- Resale












love the combination of the fuzzy top and black dress! so chic.
ReplyDelete❤
http://www.ami-amour.com/
looks very cute and soft! i like it!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful photo, I like it
https://luxhairshop.com/blogs/ Lux-hair-shop-blogs
Love your blog, thank you for sharing.
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~