Change of Destination
Most of the time I decide what to wear in the morning knowing where I'll be going and to some extent, what I'll be doing that day. With my technicolor coat, cropped red tank, harem pants I had purchased the day before and of course, my green beret to match, I embarked on my worked-filled Sunday. Since I a few hours in between my two shifts for the day, I met up with bf and shot some photos near The Brooklyn Barge. Initially, we planned on taking photos at one of our beloved, quaint bars but since it was closed for the day we wound up here. Sometimes the loveliest moments arise from spontaneity. I couldn't have predicted that morning I got dressed that I'd end up in one of my favorite Greenpoint, or that I'd skateboard to that location (which I miraculously did without falling), or that I'd have a very underwhelming pumpkin cocktail in a cozy bar with one of my favorite people. I guess that's one of the most beautiful aspects of life- the change of destination without anticipation.
✨
Abstract Art Coat- Goodwill
Red Turtleneck Crop Tank- Thrifted
Moroccan Touch Harem Pants- Buffalo Exchange
Green Beret- Amazon
Dolce Vita Black Ankle Boots- Resale
Belt- Thrifted
All Jewelry- Flea Market/ Boutique/ Resale














This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete