Blue Ridge Mountains
We're
finally in summer territory folks. Rather than dwelling on my least
favorite season, I'm trying to celebrate summery things that I give me
joy. Summer vacations up in the moutains literally make me the happiest
human on the planet, even though I've only been on a couple of them. A
few Julys ago, my fambam and I took a trip up to Lake Tahoe. The
mountains stole my heart in those 5 days as we hiked, biked, and stared
at them in all their glory. With all this in mind, it's no wonder why I
was instantly so captivated by this mountain shirt dress from StyleWe
(a wonderful online shop that showcases independent fashion designers).
Any dress that reminds me of a heartwarming memory is a dress for me. I
also adoooore the constrast between the cool, blue skies and the firey
fields in the pattern. If I could bring any print on a piece of clothing
to life, it'd be this one. I would just rest ontop of that moutain and
never climb down.
Vince Camuto Wedge Boots- Nordstrom
Rachel Roy Cross Body Bag- Resale
Lennon Sunnies- 80's Purple
Lennon Sunnies- 80's Purple
Free People Layered Necklace- Resale
Evil Eye Ring- Nastydress
All Other Jewelry- Boutique/Resale









Comments
Post a Comment