Thursday, August 3, 2017

Oh So Fine

The idea of living minimally is becoming increasingly more appealing to me. For the first time, I'm actually thinking to myself "yeah, I could totally just sell my bed and sleep on the floor" or "yeah, I'd be cool with owning just one or two pairs of shoes." Not that either of things are necessarily going to happen soon but it feels empowering to know that if they did, I'd still be perfectly fine. Despite my newfound appreciation for minimalism, I can't exactly say I identify with the lifestyle.This is especially the case when it comes to my taste in fashion. I can't help but be enamored with layers of jewelry and other accessories. There is so much each individual accessory can say within the context of an outfit. For instance, I feel like these L'ete Indien statement earrings, "when I'm not hanging on an earlobe, I'm in a frame hung on a wall like a work of art."  While I think there's a lot of benefit in finding independence from material things, I think it's equally important to treasure works of art in all of their forms (especially jewelry because for real- how can you not?).
 

Shoutout to Claudine N, a Milan based jewelry company that has quickly become one of my most beloved. Check out their Mermaids 2017 collection to see some of the dreamiest jewels in the whole land.


Crochet Flower Tank- Resale
Asymmetrical Aztec Skirt- Flashbacks
Sam Edelman Sandals- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
All Other Jewelry- Fleamarket/ Boutique/ Gift

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing good & superb..
    Regards
    Yourwisedeal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so loving in this outfit.! specially #net #top
    Regards
    Somethingoff.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks incredible! Great job!:)
    Regards.
    Savecatch.com

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);