Saturday, July 1, 2017

Observations

Forcing myself out of hibernation this time of year isn't the easiest task. The summer sun sucks the life out of me if I'm being honest. Luckily, there are two things that restore my energy: cute clothes and flowers (oh and coffee too, but sadly I had none to show here). My summer wardrobe has been straying away, but not completely abandoning, brighter patterns. In lieu of light colored floral and aztec prints, darker pieces with a pop of color like this Banggood t-shirt dress serve as a preferred summer staple. Whenever I see brush strokes on clothing I feel weirdly at ease for some reason. It's as if my mind completely separates itself from all of the superficial, commercial aspects surrounding fashion and I just appreciate the article of clothing for what it is: wearable art. 


Graffiti T-Shirt Dress- Banggood
Steve Madden Platform Sandals- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
Wide Brim Hat- Resale
Angular Statement Necklace- Flea-market
Circle Sunnies- Resale
Turkish Lapis Ring- Flea-market
All Other Jewelry- Resale/ Boutique/ Flea-market



2 comments:

}, 10);