Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Petals

Why is it that "nothing" always seems like the most appealing option when it's the last thing I should be doing? Between finishing up this semester and preparing for a New York trip (which I'll be embarking on in a couple of days!), the past few weeks have flown by. I'm still getting use to this "having a life" thing so keeping my priorities in check is a habit I'm actively trying to develop. From time to time though, I slip and get distracted by random last minute projects. More specifically, I end up trying to update my wardrobe by cutting/ tailoring old pieces to give them a new life. Even a couple newer additions in my closet like these Free People bell bottoms render some last minute changes. Since the pant legs on these beautiful bells were too long for my short legs, I snip-snipped them a bit right before leaving the house in this outfit. I went to run errands/ grab coffee with my sis in this ensemble which was equal parts lovely and productive. While it was as an afternoon well spent, the idea of doing nothing but chillin' in a field of flowers sounded quite tempting. 

"All I wanna do

Let the petals fall away"🌻


As promised in my previous post, here is the 5th look featuring frames from Warby Parker. If you didn't catch the review I did of their HomeTry-On program, feel free to check it out here.


Minkpink Laser Cut Tank- Resale
Free People Printed Bell Bottoms- Flashbacks
 Ankle Boots- Matisse 
Tucker Sunnies- Warby Parker 
Faux Leather Fringe Bag- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
All Jewelry- Boutique/ Flea Market/ Resale




2 comments:

}, 10);