Thursday, March 30, 2017

Crush the Flowers

Does anyone else think in lyrics? About 50% of my inner dialogue is comprised of random lines from songs, half of which I make up  and later on forget. Sometimes I write them down while other times I let them slip away, their existence is better off short lived (the world has enough mediocre lyricism). It's interesting how even one lyric in a song, whether it's a well known tune or one confined in your mind, can spark an ensemble rapidly. The title of The Wake's track, "Crush the Flowers" was instant outfit inspo for me. With the song playing in my head, I reached for my current favorite jacket decorated with pretty flowers to wear with this houndstooth mini skirt. Toss in some shades, a bright teal top and heaps of silver accessories and I'm ready for some flower crushin'. 🌷 

 

Vintage Concepts Floral Leather Jacket- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
Houndstooth Skirt- Resale
Silver Oxfords- Dr. Martens 
Deco Belt- Resale
Sunnies- Resale
All Jewelry- Fleamarket/ Resale/ Boutique


Women's Black Floral Leather Jacket, Teal Tank, Black and White Skater Skirt, Black Embellished Belt on Lookastic: Black Floral Leather Jacket, Teal Tank, Black and White Skater Skirt, Black Embellished Belt

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, that jacket is so amazing! x
    http://josefinmolander.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I’m just really happy that I find your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back:)
    Regards.
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);