Friday, March 24, 2017

Creature Comfort

Who says you can't have Wine Wednesday any day? It's Spring Break so I'm attempting to cram in as many simple pleasures as I can before having to buckle down for the remainder of the semester. Black and white ensemble, surrounded by greenery with a glass of red of my hand = the perfect recipe for a creature comfort concoction. Now I just need to add another glass to make me forget about heading back to school next week...🍷

Special thanks to Kadell for helping me complete te look with this beautifully designed vegan leather satchel bag. It ain't always easy finding faux leather bags that look convincing so I'm stoked to find one that does the trick.

 

Dance In Paris Off-Shoulder Blouse- Resale 
White Bralette- Thrift
Kadell Leather Satchel Bag- Kadell
B&W Paisley Legggings- TJ Maxx
Black Fringe Belt- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
Black Leather Ankle Boots- GoJane
Cross Necklace- Flashbacks
All Other Jewlery- Resale/ Flea Market


Women's Black Chiffon Off Shoulder Top, Black and White Print Leggings, Black Leather Ankle Boots, Black and White Crossbody Bag on Lookastic: Black Chiffon Off Shoulder Top, Black and White Print Leggings, Black Leather Ankle Boots, Black and White Crossbody Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);