Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Inner Ambient

Second semester is back in sesh which means more breaks from school work spent in the fields.Very few things in this world are as cathartic as prancing in a field with huge, flowy bell sleeves draped over your arms (try it sometime if y'all don't believe me). Wearing lacey, romantic clothing with lots of movement during an artistic standstill caused by mundane obligations helps me balance productivity and creativity. I'm starting to realize that my outfit choices are not solely about conveying a message to the outside world, although that is certainly part of it. For me, style is also largely about achieving an internal equilibrium between imaginative and realistic forces. Basically, I'm just working on my inner ambient. 


Marciano Lace Bell Sleeve Top- Flashbacks
Velvet Floral Shorts- Thrift
Black Tights- Macys
Me Too Knee High Boots- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
Amethyst / Moonstone Cross Necklace- Gift
All Other Jewelry- Boutique/ Flea Market/ Resale


Women's Black Lace Long Sleeve Blouse, Black Floral Velvet Shorts, Black Leather Knee High Boots, Silver Necklace on Lookastic: Black Lace Long Sleeve Blouse, Black Floral Velvet Shorts, Black Leather Knee High Boots, Silver Necklace

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I’m just really happy that I find your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back:)
    Regards.
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);