Thursday, December 22, 2016

Winter Beats

Back in highschool, pulling out the headphones after finishing first semester's finals was my favorite way to welcome Christmas break. Washing away the accumlated stress with some tunes served as a tremendous satisfaction. Now that I'm livin' that college life, this kick-off of winter break continues. This time I'm taking it up notch in this bedazzled 80's jacket resembling a decorated christmas tree whilst dancing in the streets like a mad woman. School girls vibes rage with my plaid skirt, tights and lace up boots but I, however, do not possess an ounce of rage within me. I'm too elated to have a month off from school so I can binge watch youtube vids guilt-free.
 Also, Christmas is creepin' up too quickly for me and I'm hardcore slacking on preparing for the holiday (what can I say, I'm too busy dealing with the temptation of buying pretty dresses). As a plant-based eater, I'm usually left to my own devices in terms of cooking (especially during the holidays when everything is drenched in butter). Thankfully, StyleWe complied a list of amazing vegan recipes for a holiday feast. Whether you are a fellow veg head or a meat eater, click here to check it out- your taste buds will thank you!


Embellished Acid Wash Jacket- Flashbacks
Free People Black Sweater- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
Plaid Skirt- Resale
Black Tights- Macys
Justin Roper Boots- Resale
Black Pearl Belt- Vintage
All Jewlery is Resale/ Vintage

Women's Navy Studded Denim Jacket, Black Long Sleeve Blouse, Burgundy Mini Skirt, Black Leather Desert Boots on Lookastic: Navy Studded Denim Jacket, Black Long Sleeve Blouse, Burgundy Mini Skirt, Black Leather Desert Boots

5 comments:

  1. I'm totally loving this entire look! Amazing skirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online shopping is always an easy way to shop. But shopping with discount is simply amazing Regards,
    Fivestarcoupon.com

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);