Friday, December 30, 2016

Premonitory Dream

Is it just me or did 2016 feel like a giant premonitory dream? Except rather than warning us all about the awful occurances that would happen this year in our slumber, 2016 decided to hurl them at us out of the left field. I secretly find this unanimous agreement that this year was a sucky one to be a beautiful thing, like we're all unified by our unsatisfaction. Despite the doom and gloom of the current year, I believe there's always a bright side to discover, no matter how tiny it may be. On my bright side, there are rows of vineyards covered in orange tinted leaves. The weather is just chilly enough to wear a cozy cardigan but not so much so that I couldn't get away with walking around in tights and a sleeveless dress. On the horizon lies 2017, a year which holds a world's worth of potential (or at the very least, it won't be the fail whale that was 2016).

Special shoutout BangGood, an online ecommerce that carries a vast of array of cool products. Thank you for helping me complete this outfit with this adorable embroidered crossbody bag and concho choker that will seldom leave my neck in the upcoming year because it's just that cute.

 
  
Patterned Dolman Cardigan- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
Fringe Tank Dress- Resale
Navy Tights- Macys
Naturalizer Camel Boots- Nordstrom
 Beaded Earrings- Dress Lily
Layered Squash Blossom Necklace- Flashbacks
All Other Jewelry- Flea Markets/ Boutique

Women's Navy Cardigan, Brown Silk Sheath Dress, Brown Leather Boots, Brown Choker on Lookastic: Navy Cardigan, Brown Silk Sheath Dress, Brown Leather Boots, Brown Choker

5 comments:

  1. Hey nice post and nice look. Loved your jewelry very much. Browsing ClothingRIC offers me good range with amazing saving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dress looking pretty in this pictures :)
    REGARDS
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I’m just really happy that I fint your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back.
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);