Monday, December 5, 2016

Crave

Just another monochrome Monday. In this ensemble, I roam the streets of a Christmasfied town decorated in tinsle, lights and wreaths. Usually I embrace the holiday cheer with arms wide open. At the moment, I can't help but crave a different time, a different place. Give me a week and I will probably be gung-ho about the Christmas season. For now, I'm cool with observing from the sidelines.


Black Top- Greenpoint Girls
Free People Printed Skinny Jeans- Resale
Lucky Brand Lace-Up Ankle Boots- Resale
Black Beret- Ebay
Black Sunnies- Resale
Silver Boho Necklace- Flashbacks
All Other Jewelery- Resale/ Boutique/ Flea Market

Women's Black Dress Shirt, Black and White Skinny Jeans, Black Lace Ankle Boots, Black Beret on Lookastic: Black Dress Shirt, Black and White Skinny Jeans, Black Lace Ankle Boots, Black Beret

2 comments:

}, 10);