Friday, November 25, 2016

If U C My Enemies

Writing this post on thanksgiving, feeling equal parts gratitude and raditude. As I rack my brain for words to describe this outfit, I can't help but reflect on all the times I felt stuck at a brick wall this past year. Luckily, I was able to climb every over obstacle and make it to the other side. Just kidding- many of those brick dividers still loom over me. But you know what they say- when life plants walls in front of you, graffiti them! Instead of graffitiing the walls with paint, clothing is my medium of choice. Vibrant fabrics and loud patterns, topped with some punchy jewels, all make those metaphorical and literal stacks of bricks easier to face. Call it a sideshow, but I rather think of it as a fashion show that distracts me from all of life's drab moments (in other words, "stylish pragmatic escapism").


Elephant Long Sleeve Blouse- StyleWe
7 For All Mankind Skinny Jeans- Resale
Donald J. Pliner Cheetah Ankle Boots- Buffalo Exchange
Embellished Belt- Vintage
Beaded Earrings- Dress Lily
All Other Jewelry- Boutique/ Fleamarket

Women's Yellow Long Sleeve Blouse, Black Skinny Jeans, Brown Leopard Suede Boots, Black Belt on Lookastic: Yellow Long Sleeve Blouse, Black Skinny Jeans, Brown Leopard Suede Boots, Black Belt

2 comments:

  1. wow this is such an amazing look for you!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);