Sunday, October 16, 2016

My Finest Hour

My finest hour last week was spent reading in my favorite local park with a picturesque lake in the background. The reading material may not have been my top pick (a book that I've naturally procrasinated reading for class), but reading in a tranquil and aesthetically pleasing enviorment actually made it quite enjoyable. With this romantic get-up I felt like Belle from Beauty and The Beast peacefully reading my book (even though I failed at summoning all the birds and woodland creatures around). On my way leaving the park, I was listening to The Sundays as the sun set. I was so close to twirling around in my skirt and fringe ankle boots while bursting into song, then I remembered I was in public and life isn't a cliche Disney movie. 


Floral Bell Sleeve Top- Thrift
Lux Maroon Skirt- Flashbacks
Borwn Wrap Choker- Flashbacks
Pearl/ Turquoise Cross Necklace- Gift
All Other Jewelry- Gift/ Resale/ Fleamarket 


Women's Light Blue Cropped Top, Burgundy Maxi Skirt, Brown Fringe Suede Ankle Boots, Silver Necklace on Lookastic: Light Blue Cropped Top, Burgundy Maxi Skirt, Brown Fringe Suede Ankle Boots, Silver Necklace

2 comments:

}, 10);