Monday, October 3, 2016

Firestarter

Heading into fall full force with my autumny outfit. Real talk: I always rationalize wearing beanies/ cardigans/ long-sleeve dresses when the weather doesn't come close to calling for them. But hey, it's not my fault SoCal gets a "Pumpkin Summer" rather than a real fall. Dealing with the heat is cool with me so long as I can still indulge in all my fall fashion favorites, like this aztec cardigan + Dress Lily crossbody bag duo. Afterall, any room can feel like a chilly fall day with pumpkin spice candles lit and the AC cranked high enough.


Aztec Cardigan- Resale
Mustard V-Neck Dress- Forever 21
Stetson Cowboy Boots- Resale
Bollywood Choker- Vintage
Black Beanie- Resale
Bollywood Earrings- Buffalo Exchange
All Other Jewelry- Gift/Flea Market

Women's Tobacco Cardigan, Mustard Casual Dress, Black Leather Boots, Gold Suede Crossbody Bag on Lookastic: Tobacco Cardigan, Mustard Casual Dress, Black Leather Boots, Gold Suede Crossbody Bag

2 comments:

  1. Wow, such a fun Autumnal look. I love how the jewelry you picked go with the vibe of your outfit. And you are oh so beautiful! :D x

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);