Saturday, October 22, 2016

Colour Me In

 "I am grey, still on the page
Oh colour me in
Just an outline, sketchy but fine
Oh colour me in"

  Canvas Bag (my new favorite bag to haul all my junk in) courtesy of Rosegal

 "Today or next year, I'll always be here
If you want to colour me in"

Kimchi Blue Grey Dress- Urban Outfitters 
Black Military Jacket- Resale
Grey Tights- Macys
Knee High Leather Boots- Resale
Moon + Star Necklace - Coast Hwy Traders
All Other Jewelry- Fleamarkets/ Resale



Women's Black Military Jacket, Black Leather Knee High Boots, Grey Print Canvas Clutch, Silver Necklace on Lookastic: Black Military Jacket, Black Leather Knee High Boots, Grey Print Canvas Clutch, Silver Necklace

1 comment:

  1. From top to bottom, you slayed it, girl. I love it. Also, did you know Damien Rice has a song titled Color Me In too. Hehe, just a fun fact coz I'm in love with that song :D x

    Shanaz | Reverie Sanctuary

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);