Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Weirdo

We've all got a bit of a "weirdo" side amiright? Maybe I'm just speaking for myself, considering I thoroughly enjoy the smell of new carpet and I physically cannot wink for the life of me. With all that being said, I wouldn't say this my strangest outfit. However, it's by far my most "80's mall girl meets kooky highschool art teacher" look (I say that like I have so many lol). I noticed after editing the photos how many different shapes I got going on here- triangles in the skirt, circles on the belt, and then the swirly earrings. All that's missing is a rectangular accessory like a square crossbody bag and I got nearly all the shapes covered (Oh, and a red octagon infront of my face cuz I need to stop making dumb jokes).


Ecote Crop Sweater- Resale
Geometric Skirt- Flashbacks
 Equestrian Boots- Resale
Gold/Turqoise Necklace- Thrift 
 Gold Belt- Vintage
Gold Elephant Cuff- Flashbacks 
Gold Bangles- World Market
All Other Jewelry- Resale/Gift/Vintage

Women's Blue Knit Cropped Top, Multi colored Mini Skirt, Black Leather Knee High Boots, Gold Belt on Lookastic: Blue Knit Cropped Top, Multi colored Mini Skirt, Black Leather Knee High Boots, Gold Belt

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);