Friday, September 23, 2016

Lucy In the Sky

Growing up with a Beatlemanic of a father meant naturally adopting a fondness for The Beatles. It wasn't uncommon for family car rides to turn into Beatles listening sessions, accompained with trivia and quizzes on which Beatle wrote what song. I first heard "Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band" when I was 12. Man, it was unlike anything my little pre-teen self had ever heard and I adored it to bits. (If anyone is wondering out there, "Revolver" is actually my favorite Beatles album with SPLHCB coming in at a close second.) "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" captured my attention at first listen with its ethereal, "Alice in Wonderland" inspired lyrics. With all that in mind, I snatched this shirt the second I laid eyes on it. Especially paired up with this dream of a jacket from Dress Lily, this outfit brings back those Beatle listening memories, hitting me right in the feels.

"Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
And she's gone"


Junkfood Beatles T-Shirt- Resale
Distressed Skinny Jeans- Resale
 Ecco Moss Ankle Boots- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
 Flower Earrings- Flashbacks
All Other Jewelry- Gift/ Resale 


Women's Light Blue Leather Jacket, Yellow Knit Sleeveless Top, Light Blue Ripped Jeans, Grey Leather Ankle Boots on Lookastic: Light Blue Leather Jacket, Yellow Knit Sleeveless Top, Light Blue Ripped Jeans, Grey Leather Ankle Boots

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME JACKET!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);