Sunday, August 28, 2016

Passing Out Pieces

What's shakin' y'all? I'm not sure about you guys but life has been running circles around me lately. Now that I'm back at school, I've got more on my plate than usual. These days, I'm all for striking the right balance of comfort and cuteness to last me through busy, work/school filled (which means comfy boots all day e'eryday). But of course, I gotta keep these transitional summer-to-fall looks fresh with some new accessories. A few of my favorites ones like my hat, necklace, and bracelet at the moment come from Zaful.They only took a few days to arrive in the mail and right when they did, I reached straight for the goods. Embroidery pieces are my accent of choice this season. I'm really diggin' the pairing of these embroidered shorts and necklace because I apparently I'm stuck in the 70's (an era that I obviously never lived in sadly).
Like I mentioned before, I'm livin' the college life now so stick around for my next blog post which will be my version of a back-to-school look. :)


 

American Apparel Crop Button Up Top- Resale
Ashley Mason Embroidered Shorts- Nordstrom Rack
Justin Black Roper Boots- Resale 
Street Level Fringe Crossbody Bag- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
Flat Top Hat- Zaful
Deco Earrings- Flashbacks
All Other Jewelry- Gift/Boutiques


Women's Light Blue Cropped Top, Tan Denim Shorts, Black Leather Desert Boots, Charcoal Fringe Crossbody Bag on Lookastic: Light Blue Cropped Top, Tan Denim Shorts, Black Leather Desert Boots, Charcoal Fringe Crossbody Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);