Thursday, July 28, 2016

Summer Heart

Here I have a classic Summer festival look for y'all- if you count pokemon hunting at my local duck pond as a festival. Yup, I'm all aboard the PokemonGo train (team instinct all the way!) but it's not the only newfound obession of mine. My go-to pair of sunnies broke beyond repair recently. Shortly after the incident, these semi rimless sunglasses from Wearme Pro miraculously came to my rescue. I kid you not, I can wear any outfit and these sweet shades will compliment it flawlessly. Current obession number 3 goes to the little gold & black pins on my choker and bra straps called Ziggits. Varying in so many different colors and styles, Ziggits can dazzle up shoelaces, bracelets, tank top straps, chokers, belt loops, and tons more! They even have ones with letters so you can customize any saying your heart desires. Maybe this is because I've been playing to much PokemonGo but Ziggits, specifically the colorful ones, make me think me of pokeballs. Ziggits and Pokemon do have one thing in common for sure: I gotta catch them all!
 

Black Crochet Bralette- Resale
Mexican Blanket Shorts- Thrifted
Minnetonka Fringe Sandals- Gift
Moon Necklace- Coast Hwy Traders
 Colored Stone Bangle- World Market
All Other Jewelry- Gift/Resale/Boutiques


Women's Black Crochet Cropped Top, Multi colored Print Shorts, Black Rubber Flat Sandals, Brown Sunglasses on Lookastic: Black Crochet Cropped Top, Multi colored Print Shorts, Black Rubber Flat Sandals, Brown Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);