Thursday, July 7, 2016

Coastal Americana

Happy belated Fourth of July fellow amuricans! Here I have my festive, firework-watching look for you all. Creating an Independence day outfit that didn't include the American flag challenged me to think of less obvious symbols of the USA. To me, western attire screams patriotic. I saved this vintage, bandana short-set specifically for the holiday. Paired with some deco cowboy boots, the matching set stars in a sassy, Americana get-up that's seen from sea to shining sea (errrrm, more like just at this marina in Oceanside). 

I have to be honest, writing this post was difficult with all the issues and tradegies happening in this country right now. It's tough to feel proud with everything occuring lately. I'm trying to remember the great strides our country has made in the past and that we'll continue to progress if we focus on freedom and liberty for individuals above anything else.

Bandana Print Short Set- Vintage (Ritzy Ragz)
Denim Jacket- Resale
Deco Cowboy Boots- Borrowed (Thanks mom!)
White Sunnies- Akira
All Jewelry- Boutique/Gift/Resale 

Women's Black Denim Shirt, Red Print Cropped Top, Red Shorts, Black Print Leather Boots on Lookastic: Black Denim Shirt, Red Print Cropped Top, Red Shorts, Black Print Leather Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);