Thursday, June 30, 2016

Gypsy Hand

My mind operates in weird ways sometimes. I was trying to get an outfit together last Sunday morning for the San Diego County Fair. Rather than  basing my outfit choices on pratical matters like the weather, how easy it is to function in the outfit, etc., I let other influences dominate. Questions like "What type of energy do I want to emit?" pop in my head and the answers guide me to my ensemble for the day (What can say- I'm undeniably a feeler). Going to a fair always brings out the child in me so I wanted my look to embody the happiness and vibrancy that often comes with being a kid. Plus, I needed all my hamsa jewelry to protect me from the big, scary rides, eek!


Yellow Pom-Pomp Tank- Resale
Romeo and Juliet Couture Tie Dye Skirt- Resale
Embellished Ankle Boots- Go Jane
Hamsa Earrings- Gift
Beaded Hamsa Necklace- Boutique 
All Other Jewlery- Resale/Gift

Women's Yellow Lace Tank, Multi colored Maxi Skirt, Tan Leather Chelsea Boots, Gold Beaded Necklace on Lookastic: Yellow Lace Tank, Multi colored Maxi Skirt, Tan Leather Chelsea Boots, Gold Beaded Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);