Thursday, June 23, 2016

Blue Ridge Mountains

We're finally in summer territory folks. Rather than dwelling on my least favorite season, I'm trying to celebrate summery things that I give me joy. Summer vacations up in the moutains literally make me the happiest human on the planet, even though I've only been on a couple of them. A few Julys ago, my fambam and I took a trip up to Lake Tahoe. The mountains stole my heart in those 5 days as we hiked, biked, and stared at them in all their glory. With all this in mind, it's no wonder why I was instantly so captivated by this mountain shirt dress from StyleWe (a wonderful online shop that showcases independent fashion designers). Any dress that reminds me of a heartwarming memory is a dress for me. I also adoooore the constrast between the cool, blue skies and the firey fields in the pattern. If I could bring any print on a piece of clothing to life, it'd be this one. I would just rest ontop of that moutain and never climb down.


Vince Camuto Wedge Boots- Nordstrom
Rachel Roy Cross Body Bag- Resale
Lennon Sunnies- 80's Purple 
Free People Layered Necklace-  Resale
Evil Eye Ring- Nastydress
All Other Jewelry- Boutique/Resale


Women's Tan Leather Wedge Ankle Boots, Beige Snake Crossbody Bag, Orange Bracelet, Silver Necklace on Lookastic: Tan Leather Wedge Ankle Boots, Beige Snake Crossbody Bag, Orange Bracelet, Silver Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);