Thursday, April 21, 2016

Left Behind

 What's black, white and read all over? Me in this ensemble! *ba-dum-ch*. Dumb jokes aside, the heat is already getting on my nerves a smidge but you know what? I'm slowly learning to live with the weather change. Yeah, I still wear tights under my shorts in 90 degrees like a lunatic. That's only because legs look way cooler when they match my bright red lips... and my necklace, and my Pappwatch, and oh my earrings! But at least I'm matching the season with a vibrant, punchy color so I wouldn't totally stick out like a sore thumb at some kind of sunshine-filled, spring/summer outing (well, I probably would for my social awkardness, but that's neither here nor there). 
 

B&W Triangle Top- Flashbacks
Blace Lace Shorts- Thrifted
Red Tights- Macys
Wodden Beaded Necklace- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
Lucky Brand Necklace- Resale
Buddha Earrings-  Resale
All Other Jewelry- Resale/Vintage


Women's Black and White Tunic, Black Lace Shorts, Black Leather Heeled Sandals, Red Beaded Necklace on Lookastic: Black and White Tunic, Black Lace Shorts, Black Leather Heeled Sandals, Red Beaded Necklace

1 comment:

  1. Very cool look! I love the mix of colors!

    http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/casual-chic-3/

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);