Monday, March 14, 2016

Crystal Ball

For a day in March, it feels very early fall to me. Pumpkin spice candles burn in my room as I dress up in this witchy ensemble because I like tricking myself into thinking Halloween lurks around the corner (Spoiler: it doesn't:( ) Technically, it's not spring until the 20th so I'm giving myself a pass to deny the current season in the meantime. 
 I'm not sure if you can tell by the pics here but the wind was *ferocious* and it even started to pour in the middle of the shoot- Didn't see that coming in my crystal ball, or in my crystal bag for that matter. Nature always has a mind of it's own so I just roll with it in my flowy Free People dress, feeling darkly ethereal in the most perfectly imperfect way.


Free People Embriodered Dress- Resale (Ritzy Ragz) 
Metal Crystal Bag- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
Purple Roper Boots- Ebay
Coin Earrings- DIY
All Other Jewelry- Gift/Botiques/Vintage 

 
Women's Black Embroidered Casual Dress, Purple Leather Boots, Silver Necklace, Silver Earrings on Lookastic: Black Embroidered Casual Dress, Purple Leather Boots, Silver Necklace, Silver Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);