Sunday, February 28, 2016

Beach, Don't Kill My Vibe

Long sleeve button up, corduroy jeans, and knee high boots don't usually make for a pratical beach outfit. On a 65 degree day like this one, I'm too cold to frolic in a frock or a swimsuit so I've got no intentions for jumping in the water. However, I do intend to stroll on the shore and take in the refreshing, coastal breeze. Yes, I might appear slightly out of place but the warm, summery color scheme has got me feeling beachy keen. Plus, these awesome mirrored sunnies from a super cool, SoCal based company called No Weekends give me a little bit more beach cred. In fact, No Weekends nails the whole "beachy L.A. blogger" style, especially with their sunglass selections (like, I want *alllllll* the pairs). If you happen to be surfing on their site and find treasures you can't resist, you can use the discount code, Lexi15, to get 15% off your whole order! If y'all are like me, you probably don't need another reason to shop more. And if you're even *more* like me, like twin status, you're going to anyway. *insert sassy girl emoji here*
 


Tasha Polizzi Stripe Button Up- Resale
Sanctuary Corduroy Jeans- Nordstrom
Mirrored Sunnies- No Weekends
Naturalizer Camel Boots- Nordstrom 
Boho Statement Necklace- New Dress 
 Retro Belt- Resale
All Other Jewelry- Resale/Vintage/Boutiques

Women's Orange Skinny Jeans, Brown Leather Chelsea Boots, Pink Sunglasses, Silver Necklace on Lookastic: Orange Skinny Jeans, Brown Leather Chelsea Boots, Pink Sunglasses, Silver Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);