Sunday, January 3, 2016

Living My Life

The days right before leaving for a trip always feel chaotic but in a lovely kind of way. I've been running around town in more casual outfits like these, buying empty travel-size bottles along with other dumb travelling essentials. Packing is a major pain in the behind but the anticipation of embarking on a new adventure makes all the prepping worth it. I'm extra thrilled that I get bring along the comfiest jacket ever made, a.k.a this army jacket from Wholesale Buying, for the ride. Since my flight will be a red-eye, I'm gonna need anything that'll make falling asleep on a plane more bearable. If any coat can do that trick, I have all the confience in the world it's this magical one right here. 
So with all that being said, I'll be back from the east coast in a couple weeks. Can't wait to share my journey + some wintery looks with you guys (because layering is my favorite). Chat with you guys then, have the happiest next-two-weeks! <3


Cotton-Padded Army Jacket- Wholesale Buying
Moon & Wolf Shirt- Crossroads Trading Co.
Citizens of Humanity Jeans- Resale
Ecco Moss Ankle Boots- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
Amethyst / Moonstone Cross Necklace- Gift
 Sunnies- Flashbacks
Silver Coin Earrings- DIY
All other Jewlery- Resale/ Boutiques

Women's Olive Jacket, Black Hat, Black Embellished Sunglasses, Silver Necklace on Lookastic: Olive Jacket, Black Hat, Black Embellished Sunglasses, Silver Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);