Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Cozy Rosy

  Last Tuesday, I returned to Cali from a couple week stay New Jersey. I just missed the gnarly amount of snow luckily, so this is one of my pre-snowstorm looks. Bundling up in heavy coats and layers is a luxury that comes with 35 degree weather. Now I know what a true winter is like, and I never want to look back. Instead, I'm going to revel in the brisk air and all the pretty nature and quaint buildings that surround me, all while wearing one of my favorite mixed print combos (stripes and floral, obvi). After all, walking about in one of your favorite historic towns (you've been missed Smithville) all cozy rosy is one of life's simplest but most blissful pleasures.


Principles Black Coat- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
Velvet Striped Shirt- Nordstrom
BDG Floral Jeans- Goodwill
Black Docs- Dr. Martens
Red Beanie-  Resale
Steve Madden Cross Body Bag-  Macys
All Jewlery- Resale/ Gift/ Boutiques
Women's Black Pea Coat, Black and White Horizontal Striped Crew-neck Sweater, Black Floral Skinny Pants, Black Mid-Calf Boots on Lookastic: Black Pea Coat, Black and White Horizontal Striped Crew-neck Sweater, Black Floral Skinny Pants, Black Mid-Calf Boots

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! So fresh! x

    danielpoonvignez.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);