Thursday, December 17, 2015

Secret Identity

People watching: It's a guilty pleasure many of us like to indulge when we're out in a crowded place. Recently, I've learned that despite enjoying watching people interact with each other or hang around by themselves, I'm just not that great of a people watcher. I'll often mentally take note of something a stranger does that fascinates me then drift off into my own thoughts. Falling down the rabbit hole of unrelated concepts and hypothetical situations, I forget about my surroundings and the strangers in them. The role of a social observer still interests me though, along with the air of mystery that comes with it. Leather jackets stand out as symbols of mystery in fashion. This awesome fringe biker jacket is my not-so-secret obsession as of late, which was kindly sent to me by a really wonderful, unisex clothing company called Boyly Mia. Today's outfit is my interpration of what this observer type of character would dress like, roaming in the city and lurking in coffee shops as they absorb the details of those around them.


Kimchi Blue Dress- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
Anne Klein Boots- Resale
Bowler Hat- Vintage 
Hue Black Tights- Macys
Studded Cross Body Bag- Resale
Tree Choker- Loving Life by Elvee
Evil Eye Ring- Nasty Dress
All other jewler- Vintage/ Resale/ Fleamarkets

Get this look for $79+ on Lookastic: Black Fringe Leather Biker Jacket, Red Print Skater Dress, Black Leather Mid-Calf Boots, Black Fur Crossbody Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);