Friday, December 25, 2015

Pedestrian At Best

I'm typing this post on Christmas Eve, reflecting on how my family would go to the movies every year on this day. Some might have called me a Scrooge for choosing to stay home most of the time instead. Going to the movies isn't quite my thing in general, especially if I'm going to see a Christmas movie. Basically I'm a grandma and there's a 90% chance if I watch any movie past 8:00pm, I'll end up snoozing in my seat. Despite seldomly partaking in this tradition, I really do enjoy the holidays. More than anything else, I'm a fan of all the kitschy decorations, particularly on storefronts. They just give me the warm fuzzies and add some holiday joy in the background of an unfestive outfit like this one. I can't get myself to wear a Christmas sweater now that this killer faux leather jacket is a citizen of my closet. Also, printed leggings become my bff in the winter so expect more looks with them to come. I'll try to not take photos wearing them in the street next time because I feel like that annoying, slow pedestrian that I wanna run over with my car.
On a cheerier note, I hope y'all had a very lovely Christmas filled with all the cliche, good stuff! I'm sure I did because all I need is a lit-up tree + coffee and I'm a happy camper.
 

Sanctuary Gingham Leggings- Resale
Led Zeppelin Shirt- Resale
Lucky Brand Lace-up Ankle Boots- Resale 
Layered Moroccan Necklace- Free People
All other Jewlery- Vintage/Resale/Flea Markets 

 
Get this look for $45+ on Lookastic: Black Leather Jacket, Black Suede Ankle Boots, Silver Necklace, Silver Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);