Saturday, October 17, 2015

Howling at Nothing

Lacy trapeze tank dresses seem to be the dress of choice for many ladies lately. At nearly every crowded public place I go to, I'm bound to see at least one girl sporting this type of flowy and feminine dress. This trend is one in which I can't help but jump on the bandwagon. The little trims of lace and ruffled hem add just the right amount of sweetness to the dress. Sure, it's on the summery side, but this tank dress can join a fall ensemble under a warm sweater or a crochet vest (Like the one I have if you're stuck in a hot October like me).Wholesale Buying made my miserably hot day worlds better by sending me this bright red dress with itty bitty polka dots. The bottom half reminds me of a cute lil' square dancing dress so I'm embracing the western flair with a pair of cowboy boots. I promise though, I'm not heading over to a hoedown or anything. You can tell by my jewelry, along with pretty much everything else about me, that my "country roots" don't go farther than a pair of cowboy boots.

Also, mini announcement: In case you guys didn't know, I'm now writing articles for an entertainment blog called PPcorn. Click here to check out my first article on the most stylish, fictional fashionistas of the 90s.


 


Cecico Crochet Vest- Resale
Black Cowboy Boots- Borrowed
Native American Beaded Necklace-Vintage
Turkish Necklace- Savers
Fringe Cross Body Bag- Second Hand
All other jewlery- Fleamarkets/Vintage/Secondhand


Get this look for $202+ on Lookastic: Charcoal Suede Tote Bag, Red Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);