Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Sunday Smile

Once in a blue moon, I like to take a brief break from my boho looks to get in touch with my sophisticated, parisian side.  Black and white stripes reflect the French aesthetic better than any other print so what better opportunity to run in that direction than with this stripe, long-sleeve v-neck from Zeagoo?  Now, with stripes in the picture, it's reeeal easy to style this top stereotypically French à la a black beret. Nothing wrong with that of course, but I felt like opting for a big, black bow and a lace choker to give the ensemble a victorian flare. I used to wear lots of outfits similar to this one back in highschool. These days, my taste has only gotten more eclectic but it's fun to feel like French Fille struttin' the streets of Paris again. 

 
Not-so-conveniently, my necklace broke in the middle of this photoshoot. Not sure if it's possible to save this gem but I won't go down without a fight. If you guys ever see it in a future post, you'll know the operation was a success.
 

Stripe Long Sleeve Top- Zeagoo
Mustard High Rise Shorts- Thrifted
Bow Headband- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
Black Ankle Booties- Vintage
All Jelwery- Vintage/Resale/Flea markets




Get this look for $242+ on Lookastic: Mustard Shorts, Black Leather Boots, Black Headband

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);