Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Pineapple Paradise

The bolder the print, the happier the Lexi! That's why I'm cheery as a clam in this tropical pineapple top that Newdress kindly sent me. It might be a tiny lil' tank but it really packs a punch, especially paired with another print like these striped shorts. As far as jewlery goes, this statement necklace (also from Newdress) makes it's way into many of my outfits day-to-day. I'm so in love with all of these ornate, boho necklaces that seem to have been popping up everywhere, but I must say, some of them can get pretty pricey. My jaw dropped when I saw the price for this gem, it was steal!! So yup, you could say I've been feeling pretty dandy. Like, if life was a fruit it'd be a fineapple.





Pineapple tank- Newdress
Boho Statement Necklace- Newdress
Green Stripe Shorts- Second Hand
White Shrug- Vintage 
Diamond bindi- Fleamarket
All other jewlery- Vintage/Second Hand/Fleamarkets

Get this look for $108+ on Lookastic: Burgundy Shrug, Green Vertical Striped Shorts, Silver Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);