Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Offbeat

My love for cats is no secret so it shouldn't come as a surprise that I am a fan of anything cheetah/tiger/leopard printed. That's why it takes a lot out of me to wear anything other than this gem of a Minkpink dress lately. I mean, to have not one, not two, but all three of those animal patterns arranged perfectly into one dress? Count me in! So far, I've worn it to work, running errands, a local recycled fashion show, and probably several other occasions I'm forgetting. Accessorizing  this wild dress with tribal pieces like this wooden animal necklace I scored on a thrifting adventure and this vintage, cheetah head scarf is as close as I can get to doing this magical frock justice. Look out world, Lexi's on the prowl now. *meow*












Minkpink Animal Print Dress- Second Hand
Leopard Head Scarf- Vintage
Ariat Roper Boots- Ebay
Evil Eye Ring- East Meets West
Wooden Animal Necklace- Thirfted
All other jewlery- Vintage/Second Hand/Gift

 
Get this look for $11+ on Lookastic: Yellow Leopard Tank Dress, Brown Suede Ankle Boots, Brown Scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);