Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wish for Bridges

Hey there lovely readers,long time no talk! I'm back in the golden coast now and I've got a couple looks to share from my East coast trip as promised so here's outfit number for y'all:
Usually I'm guilty of cramming my suitcase with one too many pairs of shoes/articles of clothing when I travel (and don't even get me started on the 5 pounds of jewlery I haul with me lol) This time however, I overcompensated and packed a weeks worth of outfits for two weeks,totally unware of how little I had with me until I arrived at my destination. The situation actually turned out to be a kinda fun challenge like "how many different outfits can I cook up with a limited amount of pieces?" Tops like this crochet one really came in handy since I could throw it ontop of crop top with a pair of jeans or layer it over a dress like I did here. It all worked out in the end although I did go thrifting with some friends in this ensemble and bought more clothes than I should have. So much for my effort to pack lightly, oops!





Free People Floral Trapeze Dress- Second Hand
Crochet Top- Thrifted
Maroon Tights- Macys
Lucky Brand Necklace- Second Hand
All other jewlery- Vintage/Gift/Second Hand

Get this look for $4+ on Lookastic: Beige Crochet Cropped Top, Beige Necklace, Pink Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);