Thursday, June 25, 2015

Summer is Done with Us

Only kidding, the summer just got started but I'm already over it. You'd think my tolerance for heat would be higher taking into account that I've dealt with 20 horribly hot summers in my life. But I don't want to be a complete downer, so I'm gonna turn to the bright side of these upcoming, sweltering summer days...*tumble weed rolls by* Well, not much to see there. Guess I'll head back into my closet and distract myself with some clothes. Hey,I totally forgot I still had these shorts! Ahhh, they remind me of all the things I'd bleach when I was 13 (pants, t-shirts, backpacks, my hair...). I couldn't sew or do anything that involved skill back then so throwing bleach on stuff was my "art" of choice. Oh and check this out- this lacey longsleeve is the only top in my wardrobe that'll work with them! Throw on some big ol' earrings, a few other jewels, and my beloveded Frye boots I can't stop wearing and bam- I can leave the house! Even though I'm probably gonna melt before I get anywhere. At least I look cute, and life is too short to wear boring outfits.




Free People Lacey Long Sleeve- Nordstrom
Bleached High Rise Shorts- Flashbacks
Frye Western Boots- Second Hand (Ritzy Ragz)
Peace Earrings- Flashbacks
Aztec Belt-Vintage
Embroidered Cross Body Bag- Second Hand (Ritzy Ragz)


 
Get this look for $0+ on Lookastic: Orange Long Sleeve Blouse, Burgundy Shorts, Burgundy Belt

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and LOVE it - had to give you a follow on Bloglovin'! This is such a cool outfit, would really like to pull off the bohemian look
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);