Monday, April 13, 2015

Dissolve Me

I spent last Sunday afternoon hanging out with my fam bam in LA for Easter.  As you can see, I didn't cover myself head-to-toe in pastels for the occasion like I usually do every year. Rather, I pulled a classic Lexi and went with some warm, earthy shades. Speaking of shade, I haven't been getting a ton of it these days as I find myself soaking up more sun outside. You wouldn't be able to tell from my pasty skin though. It's hilarious to think back when I was 13- I longed more than anything to look pale as a ghost yet I was tan as tan could be. I'm gonna have to dig around for a pic of mid-puberty, even more awkward than now, Lexi to show you guys (Just because it's fun to embarass myself sometimes.) Fast forward nearly 7 years and I wish my skin could turn just a *tad* golden. Now I truly get the expression "The grass is always greener on the other side."





 Vintage Fringe Skirt Suit- Gift
Egyptian Leggings- Flashbacks
Ecco Green Booties- Second Hand
All Jewlery is Vintage/From Fleamarkets

Get this look for $28+ on Lookastic: Brown Necklace, Tan Leggings, and Olive Leather Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);