Friday, March 27, 2015

Roses and Wishes

There's no better way to unwind after long day than some good ol' online window shopping. As I was cruising through some of my favorite online stores the other night, these eye grabbing, rose print joggers from the yub popped on my computer screen. I'm a sucker for roses and adored how these joggers were covered in big n' bold digital ones rather than little dainty roses. Also, I've never owned a pair of joggers but I've always wanted one because they look like they're on the comfort level of PJ pants. Before I knew it, I was swept in piecing together the dream rosy red look with these romantic joggers. (Though in a get up like this, I'd be doing less joggin' and more struttin'. *fingersnap* )


3.Eastwood Boot $394.95 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);