Saturday, February 28, 2015

Whatever

You wouldn't guess it judging from my facial expression that's almost as apathetic as my "whatever" tee but I actually care a lot, like a lot lot. What can I say, I've got a boatload of opinions and I run on a full tank of passion. I have a tendency to get worked up over trivial things because of this (Please do not rush me when I'm getting dressed and yes, I do need to make my bed the second I climb out of it every morning.) But also I have strong thoughts on more valuable matters like health, politics, philosophy, and most importantly at the moment, this killer Misile plaid skirt. Honest to god it looks like a piece that's fresh off the runway. Although my sisters mentioned that the fabric resembles pajama pants, which I disagree with- It's the most fabulous skirt in my wardrobe and frankly, it's impossible for me to care about what anyone else thinks about it.










"Whatever" Shirt- Second Hand
Misile Plaid Skirt- Second Hand (Ritzy Ragz)
Dolce Vita Clark Booties- Nordstrom
All jewlery- Vintage/ Fleamarkets
Get this look for $0+ on Lookastic: Black Print Leather Boots

1 comment:

}, 10);