Monday, February 2, 2015

Someone You'd Admire

If there's any accent that catches my eye in a house/building, it's gotta be stained glass. My dream home consists of stained glass windows in nearly every single room. Is that a stained glass overkillI? Maybe for some but for me, I just can't get enough of those rich jewel tones that glow even brighter with some sunlight shining through them. Since I have virtually no say in interior design for my house, I decided to celebrate the beauty of stained glass in my own way with these to die for Black Milk Cathedral Leggings (which are currently my most cherished leggings I own.) The idea of wearable art is so allurring and that's exactly what they are to me. I don't think I can ever part with them, even if I wear them to death or outgrow them or whatever else. Instead, I'll save them for my future children to wear someday. I mean, if they want to that is. They might just be like "Ugh mom you actually wore those out in public? Ew!" to which I'll refer them to this blog post. :)








Beige Beret- Vintage
Chartreuse Shrug- Second Hand (Ritzy Ragz)
Free People Blouse- Second Hand
Black Milk Cathedral Leggings- Black Milk
Vince Camuto Wedge Boots- Nordstrom
All Jewlery- Vintage/Second Hand/Fleamarkets


Get this look for $2+ on Lookastic: Mustard Cardigan, Tan Beret, Brown Embellished Suede Boots, and Gold Necklace

1 comment:

  1. you look amazing!

    Join my giveaway http://differentcands.blogspot.com/2015/02/total-black-giveaway-on-instagram.html

    ReplyDelete

}, 10);