Monday, November 3, 2014

Sound And Vision

Thank goodness black and white remains such a timeless color scheme-it's one of my go-tos on days where earthones aren't cutting it for me. I'm always on the hunt for more B&W pieces so when I laid eyes on this Milanoo dress there was no way I could resist. (And so I didn't resist because I'm the first to admit my willpower with cute clothes sucks. I'm ok with this.) With this look in particular, I traded my typical solid black tights and jacket for some fishnet tights and shag cardigan; When working with black and white, I find it more fun to play around with different textures to break up the opaque colors. I suppose it's my way of updating classic styles that inspire me, in this case, Mod fashion. Maybe like modern mod fashion? OR "Modochrome." Yup, let's go with the last one.
 







Shag Cardigan- Second Hand 
B&W Floral Dress- Milanoo
Fishnet Tights- TJ Maxx
Equestrian Boots- Second Hand
White Sunnies- Akira
B&W Necklace- Vintage
Circle B&W Earrings-Flea Market


Get this look for $49+ on Lookastic: White and Black Sunglasses, Black Cardigan, White Floral Casual Dress, and Black Tights

2 comments:

}, 10);