Sunday, November 16, 2014

No Glamour for Willi

Ahhh magazine covers: Not many things scream "You've made the big time" like having your photoshopped face plastered on one of them. A classic symbol of fame, if you will. With this killer Miracle Eye tank, I ran in the opposite direction of the traditional, prim and proper brand of fashion commonly displayed in magazines. I just ain't about that stuffy glamour life. (And I think using the word "ain't" is a pretty decent idicator of that.) I mean, that modern minimalist look is cool and all but I'm too attached to fringe and chokers to go down that path. (In other words, more is more in my book.)
 





Vintage Magazine Tank- Miracle Eye
Bebe Leather Fringe Shorts- Flashbacks
Red Tights- Macys
Privileged Spiked Wedges- Ebay
Tattoo Choker- Claires
All other Jewlery- Vintage/Fleamarkets



Get this look for $7+ on Lookastic: Black Shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);