Monday, October 27, 2014

Space Cadet

Deep within the heart of the Californian grasslands, one can find many peculiar creatures roaming about. Here, we see a wild cheetah...shirt-wearing Lexi in her natural habitat. What exactly is she doing in this leather on leather ensemble you may ask yourself? Well, she's probably acting like her space cadet self, zoning out of reality and dreaming up new outfits. (that will probably take her months to actually wear cuz she has this weird OCD thing about wearing outfits at the "perfect" time.) 
*Quick note: My bad for breaking this third person narration thing *but* I wanted to take a moment to address my new hair cut. I'm really digging the length, makes me wonder why I didn't chop it off months ago. The only tricky part about it is figuring out different ways to style it. If you guys have any suggestions or tricks for working with shorter hair feel free to leave a comment and let me know. (:







Leather Newsboy Cap-Vintage
Wildfox Couture Cheetah T-shirt-Flashbacks
H&M Leather Accordion Skirt- Second Hand (ritzy ragz)
Hue Black Tights- Macys
 Dolce Vita Clark Booties- Nordstrom
Layered Bullet Necklace- Julie's Jewlery Store
Other Jewlery is from Flea Markets or Vintage

 
Get this look for $26+ on Lookastic: Black Hat, Black Embroidered Leather Boots, Black Tights, and Silver Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);