Sunday, October 12, 2014

I Won't Be Found

See all the shades of orange, red, and brown on this killer vintage vest? I would say they remind me of the warm colored leaves where I live. However, that would imply my neck of the woods got the memo that it's autumn now. This shouldn't shock me at all considering it's pratically spring/summer all year round. Bummer, I know. Don't worry though, I ain't gonna let the heat melt away my chances of celebrating fall fashion. When sweaters and scaves aren't pratical for this time of the year, I opt for colors that give that cozy fall feeling rather than garments. So what if I can't wear my favorite black and white, sequin sweater that's chilling in my closet? I've got earthtones going on in this ensemble from head to toe, whichs reminds me of all the warm-fuzzies that fall brings. And that's enough to satisfy me...for now, because my longing for 65 degree weather only grows stronger with every October day that passes.


Patchwork Vest- Vintage (gift)
Crop Tank Top- Second Hand
Double D Ranchwear Maxi Skirt- Flashbacks
Chestnut Platform Boots- Second Hand
Dooney and Bourke Cross Body Bag- Vintage (Ritzy Ragz)
Silver and Emerald Green Necklace- Flashbacks
Moon & Sun Silver Ring- Esbe
All other jewlery is from flea markets/vintage/second hand




Get this look for $0+ on Lookastic: Orange Vest

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);