Friday, September 5, 2014

Frame by Frame

Confession: I am completely hooked on palazzo pants- hook, line and sinker I tell ya! This isn't the first time I've declared my love for them on the blog but I thought I'd remind you guys since it's been quite sometime that I've featured them. To be real, I don't have much luck finding ones I like (they always seem to be a polyester- not the best material when it's 90 degrees out) so I only own a couple pairs. But I ain't giving up on my search. I'll own all the (preferably cotton like the beautiful Free People ones I'm wearing) palazzo pants one day and you best believe I'll pair them with crop tops too!






Velvet Crop top- Second Hand
Necklace- Vintage (Ritzy Ragz)
Free People Palazzo Pants- Second Hand
Minnetonka Espadrilles- Gift
Oversized Lennon Sunnies- 80's Purple
Rest of jewlery is either from flea markets/vintage/gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);