Sunday, September 21, 2014

California Light

Often when people think of  California, images of bright, sunny beaches and palm trees towering over streets pop into their head. As iconic and inspiring as these CA traits might be, there's a side of the state that steals my heart faster than any other: The Wine Country. There's nothing like the sight of vineyards stretching for what seems like miles upon miles and the refined wineries neighboring them. It's the perfect blend of rural and luxury- a combo I wanted embody with this look. Staying true to the whole country feel, I went with this gorgeous prairie dress and cowboy boots. Also, I needed a bag for my vineyard exploration so I brought along this adorable Milanoo horse print bag. (The closest I'll get to traveling with a horse which I'm cool with.) At this point, the outfit needed a bit more chicness which called for some classic red lips and a red floppy sun hat to match. (along with a ridiculous amount of jewlery to Lexify it, of course.) ♥

 




Free People Prairie Dress- Second Hand
 Fringe Kimono- Second Hand
Guess Cowboy Boots- Borrowed
Sun Hat- Gift
Horse Print Bag- Milanoo
All Jewlery is from fleamarkets, vintage or gift


Get this look for $22+ on Lookastic: Brown Kimono

1 comment:

}, 10);