Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Summer Heart

 A couple weeks ago, I ventured to the east coast for the first time. It was a much needed getaway. There's nothing better than spending a week without a clock and treating the world as if it's your oyster. I guess it's time to fully snap back into reality now that I've been at home for exactly a week. The thing is though, that's something I sorta  suck at. My heads is permanently lodged in the clouds, enjoying every bit of coastal breeze that passes by while peacefully gazing at my surroundings from a bird's eye view. I'm feeling especially day dreamy in these photos. So much so, I didn't even bother to wear lipstick! (a look without lipstick? bet y'all never saw that day coming!) Well, my slight tan has faded at this point which means it's really time to get back to work- starting with the new blog layout/logo! I'd love some feedback on the changes so leave a comment telling me what you think of them(: Also, I've got another look from the trip I'll be putting either the end of this week or next week the latest. Be sure to take your head out of the clouds too and keep your eyes peeled for it. ;)♥



Everything I'm wearing is Secondhand
All Jewlery is Vintage/Flea Markets

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);