Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Nothing But Flowers

Since the beginning of time, the battle between stripes and polka dots has raged amongst civilizations across the globe. Actually, that's a total lie. With all the problems we have to deal with in the world, I can't think of anything more trivial than a heated stripes v.s. polka dots arguement. (has anyone ever gotten into one of those? Let me know if you have.) I myself love (and frequently wear) the two but polka dots have the winning edge if combined with a floral print. There's just something so irresistibly whimsy about polka dots and flowers paired together. And speaking of whimsy (or creepy- it's debateable) I've been into buying fake birds and gluing them onto everything as of late. I like to pretend I summoned them with song so they could become my little pets. Go ahead, judge me.
 







Floral Button Up- Second Hand
Polka Dot Leggings- Forever 21
Cream Lace Up Boots- Gift/Vintage
Chop sticks (hair)- Market
Bird Ring- DIY
Butterfly Ring- Party City
All other Jewlery is from fleamarkets/second hand

5 comments:

  1. stunning!!!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/06/cekiny.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, never really gave much thought about stripes vs dots. I actually like both :D
    Adore your hairstyle it's so interesting and unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too(: thanks a ton! I try to experiment when I can (:

      Delete

}, 10);