Thursday, April 24, 2014

Triangular Daisies

This look may be slightly more posh than my norm (what can I say- I'm a thrifted dresses and beat-up docs kind of gal) but I'm feeling much more down-to-earth than down-to-brunch. (Is that something posh people do? I'm so out of touch with the upper class.) I guess I've just been feeling really peaceful and grateful for everything God has sent my way lately. And while we're on the subject of gratitude, I'm super thankful for this gorgeous Moschino daisy blazer that managed to stumble across my path again after regrettably passing it up a year ago. Although I got a rare second chance to buy it, I now know better than to press my luck when it comes one-of-a-kind pieces.
 




 



Moschino Daisy Blazer- Vintage (Ritzy Ragz)
Pins and Needles Corset Top-Marshalls
Harem Pants- Second Hand (Ritzy Ragz)
 Chain Ankle Boots-Go Jane
Yellow Belt- Macys
Sunnies- Akira
Necklace- Vintage
Amber Ring- Vintage
Butterfly Ring- Party City
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

}, 10);